Gerbangindonesia.org – Many people are interested in how to sell NFT photos on OpenSea. Ghozali is an Indonesian youth who currently sells NFT selfie photos worth billions of rupiah.
The NFT investment business has certainly been booming since 2021. Many people make high profits through the NFT trading business. One of them is Ghozali, who took a selfie.
So how do you follow in the footsteps of Ghozali so that you can sell your photos as NFTs on OpenSea as the largest market today? Below is a complete guide and discussion.
A glimpse of what an NFT is ?
NFT is an abbreviation for Non-Fungible Token. Non-fungible tokens are non-exchangeable tokens when translated into Indonesian.
The tokens in question are digital assets in the form of artwork, images, music, in-game items, videos and photographs. Digital assets used as NFTs are assigned an ID code.
These digital assets are usually bought and sold online using cryptocurrencies. NFT buyers can prove ownership of the purchased digital assets.
What is OpenSea
OpenSea is a marketplace similar to commonly known e-commerce such as Amazon and Alibaba. The difference is that the product being traded is a digital asset protected by the blockchain.
OpenSea is currently one of the largest NFT marketplaces in the world. Almost all digital assets can be traded on this platform. The most commonly used cryptocurrency on this platform is Ethereum.
Things to prepare before selling NFT
Before selling NFT photos on OpenSea, there are some things you need to prepare, especially for beginners and newcomers to sell NFTs.
Of course, the first thing you need to prepare is a photo to use as an NFT. Next, you need to prepare a digital wallet (also known as a crypto wallet) such as MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet, WalletConnect, Fortmatic.
The next process is to create a photo file to convert it to an NFT digital asset. The full description can be found at the link in the article below.
If you have everything you need, you can sell your NFT photos on OpenSea by following the tutorial below.
How to Sell NFT Photos on OpenSea
If you have prepared everything needed, you can follow the tutorial below to sell NFT photos on OpenSea.
- Go to the OpenSea.io site
- Click your profile picture in the upper right and select Profile
- Select the NFT to sell from the wallet
- Select Sales to go to the sales page
- Determine the price of the NFT sales type. You can also sell NFTs at auctions through timed auctions.
- After setting the price and sales system, click Complete List.
- If this is your first sale, check your wallet. This is important because you will be asked to pay for gas.
- In that case, check the sales details and post the NFT you want to sell to OpenSea.
- Promote NFTs on social media so they sell quickly.
This is a guide for selling NFT photos on OpenSea. Stay up to date with the latest updates at Gerbangindonesia.org.